About Me

My photo
Officially, I am Boowire Sunny Bay a Welsh Terrier. I think there's some mistake in this name for surely I am Ozymandias King of Kings. Ask my two human servants - they will tell you. For day to day purposes I use the name Archie though for some reason, my servants address me by many different names.

Monday 16 January 2012

On Dish Washing


Happy New Year Everyone!  Despite that, I still find it my duty to inspect the dishwasher and clear out any morsels of food that should have been scraped off by the servants BEFORE placing the dishes therein!!!

2 comments:

  1. Archie, you continue to amaze me with your innovative techniques for managing your human servants.

    Sure they try and stop us for pursuing their food. It's not our fault that our servants food looks & smells better than ours... *Woof*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie, moms thinking of getting one of them, as the disher she has at the moment dosen't wash to well. I'm taking about dad lol!!! of course we keep the floor clean :)
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete