About Me

My photo
Officially, I am Boowire Sunny Bay a Welsh Terrier. I think there's some mistake in this name for surely I am Ozymandias King of Kings. Ask my two human servants - they will tell you. For day to day purposes I use the name Archie though for some reason, my servants address me by many different names.

Saturday 16 March 2013

On Another Six Nations Victory

 
 
Well it's two years in a row as Six Nations Champions with a fine 30-3 victory over England. Once again, my Scottish servants await the result of their match against France to see if they can at least walk with their heads held high - in fairness, they've avoided the wooden spoon this year. The Welsh Dragon in the picture, by the way, stands over Mametz Woods on the Somme battlefield where it was a somewhat different sort of victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment