About Me

My photo
Officially, I am Boowire Sunny Bay a Welsh Terrier. I think there's some mistake in this name for surely I am Ozymandias King of Kings. Ask my two human servants - they will tell you. For day to day purposes I use the name Archie though for some reason, my servants address me by many different names.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

On Art 2



This piece of work, I call "A Portrait of the Archie as a Young Dog". You will notice that I am the subject of the piece and not the artist. My first post "On Art" way back in November 2011, illustrates my more contemporary approach to art and design. The portrait above was taken from a photograph of me running along the sands at Ravenglass in Cumbria. By "sands" I am using poetic licence, for "estuarial mud" would be a better description.

No comments:

Post a Comment