About Me

My photo
Officially, I am Boowire Sunny Bay a Welsh Terrier. I think there's some mistake in this name for surely I am Ozymandias King of Kings. Ask my two human servants - they will tell you. For day to day purposes I use the name Archie though for some reason, my servants address me by many different names.

Monday 7 November 2011

On The Imperial Fleet

My Imperial Fleet comprises two battle canoes, each powered by either my male or female servant.  I have sailed the seas of Loch Sween, Windermere, Ullswater, Derwentwater.  Disaster almost struck on the River Derwent when the canoe I was captaining struck an overhanging tree branch.  All would have been well during the capsize had my idiot male servant not grabbed my lifejacket, which afterall is supposed to keep me afloat, and pushed me four feet under the water.  We were not amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment