About Me

My photo
Officially, I am Boowire Sunny Bay a Welsh Terrier. I think there's some mistake in this name for surely I am Ozymandias King of Kings. Ask my two human servants - they will tell you. For day to day purposes I use the name Archie though for some reason, my servants address me by many different names.

Sunday 20 November 2011

On Treading The Boards

So Christmas will soon be upon us.  This is a still from my 2010 performance "The Nativity".  I designed the costume myself.  As my valet was tearing up some of his old shirts for rags, I spotted an opportunity for creativity.  Thrusting my head up one of the shirt sleeves, the performance of the year was born! I've just finished a photo session for this year but you'll have to wait till nearer Christmas to see the results.  All I can say is that it is a complex role requiring a great deal of interpretive skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment